Thursday 7 February 2013

White On White





Images above were taken from Pinterest.

I have always been a huge fan of all white interiors. I love how clean and put together it looks, even if the space is a little messy and the bed isn't made! All white interiors are especially nice in bedrooms. There is something so great about the morning sun shining through a bedroom window and hitting an all white comforter. 
I was inspired by these images above to paint my own bedroom all white. The combination of the monochromatic colour scheme, and the rich wood flooring and accents creates a cozy contrast. I already had a beautiful wooden bedroom set, so with a few coats of white paint and primer, I was able to transform my bedroom completely! My next move is to find some neat artwork to finish off the space! 

Here is a look at my almost completed bedroom!





No comments:

Post a Comment